HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

March 27...Good Friends "RED & YELLOW"

50mm ss1/15 f/20 ISO 800

50mm ss1/15 f/20 ISO 800
Today I recieved some very heartbreaking news. It was really wierd because I had taken this picture before I got the news. These are M&M's! Every time I see an M&M I think mine and my husbands best friends. They have always had M&M's in their home. All kinds of different M&M's stuff. Today we received the call that are almost definitely going to be moving further away from us. Which sent me into tears, and my husband has been in this really quite mood. So in honor of two people who have touched our lives, I have decided to dedicate this post to them, and let it serve as a reminder that Friends are always together in spirit.
Every time we see M&M's we will always think of them and in our hearts we will be together. We love you, Cory & Jenn, and unless God performs a miracle (WHICH HE HAS BEEN KNOW TO DO) we are going to miss you something terrible.

God we pray that you will be with them and will guide them with every step that they take. We pray that your blessing will follow them wherever they go and that they find favor with men. Keep you hands on their family. Keep them strong. May they never lose their first love, You.
In Jesus name, Amen.

11 comments:

Sherri said...

aww that is sad...great pictures though i love them.

~Jenn H~ said...

*snif* I love them almost as much as I love you. Nah, I love you much, much more. Maybe Oklahoma won't be so bad, maybe God will put you there with me. Maybe soon. Maybe I'm going to miss you like crazy and call you every day. *snif* I have to go cry now. Love you.

AmyC said...

This is such a sweet post, Melissa...such a sweet sentiment. :-)

Michelle said...

aw...nothing worse than having friends move away...love your pics though! maybe you could print and frame the two friends and give as a going away present.

Sue said...

Awwww.. Good job witht he pictures.

Lorrie said...

I'm so sorry that your friends are moving away. I feel your pain. One of my best friends just moved about 3 weeks ago. It hurts. But email and cell phones with free long distance do help a bit, but not entirely.
Anyway, your shots are great. I love the colors.

Mom2Drew said...

What a story behind the photos, wow! That second photo is really great with the coloring and did you burn the edges or something...it almost looks marbled?

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

Thanks for all the sweet thoughts. "momtodrew" There wasn't any Burning goin on. It was ascccually the huw/sat layer that I played with. THanks for looking.

Dar Kaso said...

So sorry to hear that your dear friends are moving away. What a sweet tribute to them. Great shots.

robin said...

Sorry that your good friends are moving away. You'll have to keep in touch via your blog. Colorful photos and a nice tribute!

Sarah (spetrie5) said...

Now you've gone and made me cry... Love the colors in the photos and it's an interesting take on the theme for the week, as well.