I love this scripture. I like the idea of God knowing the plans of my life, when I don't have a clue. I love to know that when I seek him he is there waiting for me. I just love Him so much!
HHCC Please
I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great shot of a wonderful verse!
This promise sure gives us hope during the rought times, doesn't it? TFS and encouraging!
This is cool!
One of my favorite verses as well. I am a Dallas pea too! Maybe we will shoot some of the same location. I look forward to going to the Arboretum for Dallas Blooms this month.
Post a Comment