HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

March 18...Kissing Birds

SOOC 75-300mm ss1/50 f/13 ISO 800
We went to the Ft. Worth zoo this week. When I saw these birds, I nearly busted a gut laughing so hard. I had never seen a bird give another bird tongue before. LOL!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

ROFL! looks like he's? got her? in a definite beak-lock! great capture!

cc: the gray area on the left is distracting to me-perhaps a tighter crop?

Lorrie said...

These are the most gorgeous birds in the world. I used to have a Military Macaw, but always wanted one of these. They only run about 20k, and eat only Macadamia nuts for the most part. WAY TOO EXPENSIVE FOR MY BUDGET!! lol
Great capture of them loving on each other!! lol.

Mom2Drew said...

Love that vibrant blue! My inlaws have birds, so I can appreciate them.

Looks like these birds should get a room:)

Jenny said...

Great color and focus on this shot. The blue just jumps out at you.

Anonymous said...

What an interesting capture! The colors on those birds are so pretty. Very funny picture. TFS

Lori said...

What a great shot! The color is beautiful. My only CC would be that the pole or whatever that is on the left is a little distracting, maybe a tighter crop would help! Really awesome capture!

Sherri said...

great capture!

AmyC said...

Very cool capture! Love the color here! :-)