HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

March 22...Water To Drink

50mm ss1/250 f/1.8 ISO 1600
I drew up with the best drinking water. Then when we moved the water was aweful. So now we go to my mothers house once a week, at least, to get drinking water. It is so pure and clean. I have never drank out of a crystal clear brook or creek, but that is how I inmagine the water to taste like. I don't ever crave anything else when I am drinking this water. It quinches my thirst. It's kind of like the Bible when it says, "O taste and see that the LORD [is] good: blessed [is] the man [that] trusteth in him." Psalms 34:8

1 comment:

AmyC said...

Great DOF in this one! :-)