Thank you everyone helped with the fix.
I am on the phone every day at least long enough to run it down once. I usually use the speaker phone, which uses more battery. I spend a lot of time on it talking to my friend Jenn. She teaches me all the ins and outs of PS4.0. I talk to my dad a lot. He lives out of state so the phone gives me easy access. I also get DSL, which allows me to talk on the phone at the same time I am working on the computer. ie...PS4.0 lessons.


12 comments:
I really like how you angled the phone in this shot. Very cool. My only cc would be that the picture seems a bit grainy. Maybe run it through a noiseware program. It also seems a bit soft, not crips and in focus. Was your SS low? Looking forward to seeing more from you. Oh and those flame shots at the bottom of your blog are super cool! TFS
cute title. good picture. Love the conversion, composition and the color selection. I use my phone probably more than I should admit, but when you have friends you need to keep in touch, right???
You're welcome. :) Great shot-love your angle.
I see you tried some selective coloring here. At first I thought you were just that pale;)
Your angle here is good, but I think it could use some sharpening. Did you sharpen this for the web? i know I always forget to do that, but...it will make a difference, especially of pics like yours-objects, lines, details...
You may want a little more contrast in your black and white so you don't look gray;)
Very cool shot...love your selective coloring!
Great shot and angle and love the selective coloring!
So sad....by the time I can talk to you your phone is dead... LOL!
I like the angle :) Great job on all your pics.
Your pictures are sooo inspiring! I love the selective coloring in the newest pic and awesome angle on the computer pic and cool effect on the Adobe pic! Love them all!!
Love the angle in this shot! I LOVE my phone!
Love it! I love selective coloring!!
Very cool photograph. very cool coloring. Great job.
Post a Comment