HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

March 13...Johnny Jump-Ups

SOOC Kit ss1/320 f/5.6 ISO 100

SOOC Kit ss1/320 f/5.6 ISO 100

These are my first attempt at due "drop reflections." My mother planted them in my front flowerbed. I think they are so pretty.
The only thing I did was crop, because with the kit lens I can't get close enough to see the reflections in the dew drops. I just love the way the shadows fell on the stems of the Johnny Jump-Ups.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so cool!!!!

Katie said...

Wow, these are amazing!

Mom2Drew said...

These remind me of a fairy princess-not sure why. Guess it's that whimsical quality and color. I love how water can sit on flowers like that without the drops popping right away. So delicate and fragile feeling.

Lee said...

These reflections are amazing. Great job! This motivates me to get some better shots.

robin said...

I love the first one, the color and the clear water drops.

Krissynae said...

Beautiful colors. I love the water droplets. Great photos

Jaime said...

those are awesome! kit lense and all!

Sherri said...

way cool :)

stephie said...

Love these! My favorite is the 2nd one. I seem to be able to focus better on that one. Love the color!!