HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

March 17...Hairy Butt Bees

Kit ss1/60 f/10 ISO 100

75-300mm ss1/40 f/10 ISO 100
Pinks are not usually my favorite color, but these trees are just so pretty and I caught bees on them. You can guess that they are not SOOC. Was trying to shoot ISO as low a possible so I could crop in during pp.
Thanks to cjhunton98 "AGAIN" for saving my settings so that I could post these. You know you've got a true friend when they will open a picture of a hairy butt bee, to save your settings. Did I mention they give her the willies? Thanks, Jenn! You're the best.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

love the bees! good thing you didn't get stung!