Kit ss1/840 f/8 ISO 1600We went to the park to feed the ducks today, but their were none to be found. So, Trey and I started throwing old biscuits into the water. Then all of a sudden, these baby catfish and turtles started coming up to the surface, They would fight over the pieces of bread. It was so much fun to watch. It was really hard to get the pictures of the fish. Even the turtle ones didn't turn out that good, I don't think. If you look to the right side of Trey's head, you will see a dark spot....that is a turtle.

14 comments:
cute shot of the turle head. Only cc on that is you might want to run it through noiseware, it would soften up the grain.
The shot of the boy is darling. he's a cutie!
Nice shots. You asked about the song playing on my POTD blog.
It's When I see you Smile, and the version I have up is sung by Clay Aiken off his new cd.
How fun! Atleast you guys weren't disappointed!
Cute pictures. :-)
As long as you get to use your camera, then day is complete. TFS!
Cute shots! I agree with Lorrie on the noice. Murky water is always hard but some pp may help it.
What fun..he is adorable!!
what an adorable 2nd photo! love the colors and he is a cutie!
I didn't run noiseware, but I did pp it. That is why you can see the turtle shell in the water.
Gosh...I'd take turtles over ducks anyday! Very, very cool...I bet he just loved it. Love the color in #2.
What a fun adventure for little guy. Turtles are so cool. Fun shots.
Nice shots. There is quite a bit of noise in the turtle shot. You may want to download free Noiseware and run it through it.
What a nice surprise for you guys! Your son looks like he's having a ball!!
Ummmmm... is that a snake in the first picture under the frog? Totally freaked me out when I looked at the picture... Maybe its nothing - or maybe its the reason you didn't see any more turtles.. lol Cool colors on the at frog :)
FOr those who are reading all the comments, there was no snake under the turtle. That was his legs and shell. There were about six of them and about 50 little fish. LOL
Post a Comment