HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

March 31...Snack Time

SOOC 50mm ss1/1600 f/1.8 ISO 800


SOOC 50mm ss1/1600 f/1.8 ISO 800


SOOC 50mm ss1/1600 f/1.8 ISO 800


SOOC 50mm ss1/1600 f/1.8 ISO 800


SOOC 50mm ss1/1600 f/1.8 ISO 800


Kids are so funny sometimes. Trey is funny most of the time. Jadyn is just getting to that stage where he is picking up his own personality. Like today, he decided to wait until I put up my camera before he started copying his brother. Wouldn't you know it, when I finally got the camera he stopped. He thought it was funny. I begged him to do it again .....no luck. Trey being the little monkey he is, Goofed off the whole time.

8 comments:

Sue said...

LAst picture is my favortie :) Cute series.

robin said...

Little boys are so funny! Their personalities really come thru on these shots. They look just a little dark to me with the shadows. Still very cute and fun shots!

Itworksforbobbi said...

I took some photos of my DD doing the exact same thing (only with a shirt on) ;) I like the lighting on these, but I agree they look a tad dark. Maybe boost them just a bit. These would make a cute storyboard!

Dar Kaso said...

How adorable is he, great expression. I agree about the color boost to maket them brighter. They look a little on my screen too.

Anonymous said...

The first picture is my favorite! I remember doing that with an orange slice. I agree with Bobbijo that these would make for a great story board. My only cc is they seem a bit grainy. Maybe run them through noiseware. TFS

Lorrie said...

that's a kid for you...
cute shots.

Sherri said...

too cute :) looks like he was enjoying that!

Sherri said...

too cute :) looks like he was enjoying that!