HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Friday, March 02, 2007

March 2...Kanzi & Zack

Kit ss1/320 F/5.6 ISO 100
This is my Kanzilillie. I tell her she is my little flower. Even though I wold like to introduce Zack, the dog, as mine. He really belongs to Kanzi. He likes all of us, but I really think he likes Kanzi the best. My favorite story of the two of them was when Kanzi was about 2 yrs. I walked outside and found her sleeping, using Zack as pillow. He never moved one inch until she woke up, and he was just a puppy then. What a good puppy.

I think that having memories of all of "my kids" are what makes life so much fun. I love "my kids".

No comments: