I'm not even sure how to start with this one. This is the hand of my husband, David, holding onto mine. He is the most amazing man I know. When we were married, he promised, "for richer & poorer, In sickness & in health, For better or worse." I know for a fact that most people don't mean those words. The divorce rate is off the charts. I am blessed to say my husband did. Two years after we got married I had to quite my job due to a back injury. Our house hold income drop. We got "POORER." I was in so much pain that some days I could not get out of bed. My health kept getting worse and worse. He was always there to make sure that I had everything I needed. Staying home from work was always an option, if I really needed him. Even though it has put his job on the rocks at times. I was in "SICKNESS." You can imagine how a independent, accomplished, business woman took the role reversal....My attitude got "WORSE"
All I can say is I thank God for a husband who makes my life easier. He has always given me a helping hand.
Then a miracle happened!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Sunday at church God completely healed my back pain. After injection, therapy, and chiropractics and being in chronic back pain for over five years. God chooses to heal me instantaneously during a worship service at church. WOW!!! Isn't God good. I glad my God is in the healing business.
PRAISE GOD! NO MORE PAIN!
All I can say is I thank God for a husband who makes my life easier. He has always given me a helping hand.
Then a miracle happened!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Sunday at church God completely healed my back pain. After injection, therapy, and chiropractics and being in chronic back pain for over five years. God chooses to heal me instantaneously during a worship service at church. WOW!!! Isn't God good. I glad my God is in the healing business.
PRAISE GOD! NO MORE PAIN!

10 comments:
I love this pic. So personal and sweet. Its so great this miracle has happened for you.
What a neat composition on this picture. Beautiful story.
Well, PRAISE GOD!!! Yay for you being pain free!! LOVE the picture, how sweet!!
How wonderful. I'm, literally, in tears from your story. Praise God. I'm so glad you aren't hurting anymore but sounds like your husband is such an angel for standing by you with SUCH love. May God continue to bless you!
This picture's composition is just beautiful! I love it!
wow this is nice.
wow! God does work in mysterious ways...and sounds like He used an angel to help him! nice story and shot!
What a sweet photo and wonderful tribute to your husband.
Yes my honey is an awesome man!!!! and Our GOD is a magnificant God!!!! That is such cool picture
Proof that miracles still happen!
I love the composition of this picture too...very touching.
Just have to say that God is a wonderful healer!!! Love the photo too.
Post a Comment