HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

March 29...Chocolate Dips

50mm ss1/1250 f/1.8 ISO 1600

50mm ss1/1250 F/1.8 ISO 1600

This is the new dessert that I created so I would have a food to post. It turned out so good. I ate all three of them with a glass of milk.

14 comments:

Lorrie said...

ok, so I can't really tell what they are, but with chocolate in them how bad could it be, right? Although the limes through me off a bit....
But, they add some unusual color to the plate, which I imagine was the intent right? You don't eat the limes with the chocolate do you? lol.

Dar Kaso said...

They look delicious, great shot. Your glasses from yesterday are fabulous too.

Anonymous said...

Chocolate...very yummy! I love the sprinling of powdered sugar on them and the green from the limes.

Are these marshmellows?

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

Okay...so I was in a hurry and didn't post What it was made of. THey are marshmellows dipped in melted semi-sweet bakers chocolate and butter with a sqeeze of lime. Then I sprinkled powered sugar on top. TO answer lorrie's questian. I did eat the limes with it. I know sounds wierd. Thanks for looking.

jen said...

Looks yummy! I like the second shot from above!

Sherri said...

looks pretty yummy to me!

AmyC said...

Oh YUM! That looks delicous!

Love the composition in #2. :-)

Teri said...

Yummy

Katie said...

I like the composition w/the limes, purple plate, and goodies. :)

Michelle said...

loving the chocolate! my dds would eat it all right along with you...your color combination is great! along with your comoposition.

Joanne Fowler said...

YUMMY! Great shot on this one too!

Itworksforbobbi said...

These look like they belong in a cook book! They look delish!

robin said...

I love the color combination of the plate (kind of periwinkle?) with the lime green. I like the composition of the first one. The sprinkling of powedered sugar makes them look very "gourmet".

Sue said...

I love the color on that! That looks so tasty! I make desserts very similar - I mix it all up :) GREAT job!