HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

March 21...The New Addition

85mm ss1/100 f/2.8 ISO 800
This is the new baby. She was a gift of God, by way of my best friend (cjhunton98). Taken with Jenn's new 85mm. My 50mm has brought me joy and pain and I have only had it a few days. Just like a child, you have to learn what makes them tick. LOL!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Congrats on your new lens! I have a 50--it's a pretty sharp lens! Enjoy.

Michelle said...

welcome to the parenthood of this lens! LOL-your new baby! i feel the same way about my equipment. this is a great pic!

cristina said...

Lucky you to have such a good friend who also enjoys photography! MIne only want their picture taken (can't complain though, it gives me plenty of subjects, haha).
I like your apple thingy, I don't have one, nor seen one, but I gotta go to mom's house and see if I can steal one from her...she's bound to have one...
TFS!