HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

March 28...I Love Limes

SOOC 50mm ss1/25 f/1.8 ISO 1600

SOOC 50mm ss1/40 f/1.8 ISO 800

Limes, limes, and more limes. I love them on almost everything. This is me trying to think of a creative way to photograph limes.

Ingredients:
Glass
Salt
Limes
Water
Yellow food coloring
and a dark towel

11 comments:

Lee said...

Wow, these are so vibrant and fun. Great shots. I love the feel of them.

Sarah (spetrie5) said...

Beautiful! The colors are great and the angles are very nice. Good job!

Teri said...

wow these are very good, love the first one.

Michelle said...

very nice! you did a great job with your set up!

Jen said...

This rocks! What a great picture!! (miami_mama)

Sue said...

Incredible SOOC shots! Wonderful color. did you use a flash? these are wonderufl. I love limes too. My favorite shot is the first one - love the composition on these. Great job.

Dana said...

OOOhhh you got my attention. I thought it was a martini! Nice shots. Love the towel

Mom2Drew said...

The first one is so great!!!! Love the composition and focus!

AmyC said...

These are great. I really like the first one a lot. The second one is nice, too, though I'd prefer a lighter backdrop to give it a more summery, tropical feel.

Sherri said...

wow awesome shots!

Joanne Fowler said...

Beautiful shot! WOW