I just want to tell the world that I am proud to be a Red-neck, country, Hick from Mansfield, Texas. This is the last food post and I have to admit I would be relieved, but nest week is "slimy" that has to be worst than food. These themes are really making me work.
This fish was caught by the hands a child, at a park after a flood, last night. When Corey, my best friends son, saw it he wanted to hold it....I just wanted a picture of it. Got to love the fish face Corey is making. It was great. Even though we didn't eat this fish. Is is considered food. Hope you all enjoyed this as much as we did.

9 comments:
How funny! Great capture!
How fun!!! I love it!!!
Fun shot, love the fish face!
That is just too dang funny!
This would have worked well for slimy!
Get Out!! I am from Mansfield too!!!
I love the fish shot! The matching mouths are hilarious!!
I think this is so great and the fact it's a boy making that face? EVEN BETTER!!!!
that's a great shot... see I would've used that for a "Slimy" post for next week!
love the face he's making, too funny!
Fabulous capture and great crop as well!!!
super cute!!!! I love this shot, great job!
Post a Comment