HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Monday, March 12, 2007

March 12...Dallas Skyline

Kit ss1" f/4.5 ISO 1600
(Thank you Jenn for saving my settings.)
This is my first attempt at the Dallas skyline with my XT. Since this is the "Favorite Color" week, here are two of my three favorite colors.
Purple, black & silver are my favorites.

13 comments:

Dana said...

Great photo. Never been to Dallas...looks like a vibrant place. Love the colors in this. Great job.

Unknown said...

This turned out so good!!! I love it!!!!!

HC said...

Awesome picture! I can see this hanging in a living room.

Dar Kaso said...

Wow, really great night shot! Wish I had some place around here with such great lights!

Mom2Drew said...

FANTASTIC!!!! This is inspiring and such a great panoramic. Thanks for sharing.

Krissynae said...

Beautiful shot. very bright and great lines. great job

Lorrie said...

sooo cool.

Amanda said...

Beautiful Capture!

Sherri said...

WOW!!!!!!!!

~Jenn H~ said...

That's my girl!!! Next time, we go shoot this together, over the Trinity. :)

Awesome job, as always.

Tiffany said...

How do you do that?!?!!? you are so good at night photography!!! okay, can I say it? I'm jealous! LOL! gallery wrap worthy...you should tell us how you do this...workflow thought when you take your shot! please, Melissa!

Jaime said...

this is gorgeous!

stephie said...

I still want to figure a way to make this my screen saver. It's beautiful!! You're so talented.