HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Monday, March 26, 2007

March 26...Popcorn

50mm ss1/160 f/1.8 ISO 1600
We had Chelsi and Kansi over to night to spend the night and we watched a movie and had popcorn. Guess what I decided to do? Take a picture. You should have known that. That is what I do everyday. I thought I better go ahead and post for tomorrow since I will not get a chance since I will be at the hospital with my Aunt, who is having surgery, tomorrow.

8 comments:

Voltagain said...

Overall I like it. It is a "makes me want to munch" photo.

CC: Be careful of crops that hit a joint (left wrist) A crop that starts either before or after the join leads the viewers eye without leaving the viewer with the feeling that something was amputated. So a little more forearm above the wrist will leave the viewer feeling a bit more at ease.

Michelle said...

ok, now i want popcorn! like your focus...agree about the crop thing. have to say, i didn't see your goofy mug the other day but it's great! love the color!

Dar Kaso said...

Nice shot of the popcorn, it color really pops in the red bowl.

Sarah (spetrie5) said...

Nice shot! I'm a big fan of popcorn.

Sherri said...

wow i love that shot :)

Sue said...

god Bless to your aunt. cool picture of the popcor - my favorite munchie :)

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

Thanks for the crop cc, never thought of it like that. Oh...My aunt is doing good thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Lorrie said...

I want some popcorn now.
Cool shot.. I'm guilty of amputating body parts too. I am trying to work on that myself!! lol.