HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

March 1...The Moon

75-300mm ss1/5 F/45 ISO 100

Night time is one of my favorite things. I love moonlit walks and being under the stars. Conversation seems to be much better under the moonlit sky.
Here's something to think about.The moon it's self gives off no light, but it only reflects the light of the sun. I want to be like the moon. I don't want to be seen unless I am reflecting the light of Jesus Christ, the SON of God. It would be wonderful to have people walking by me saying, she "Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;" Revelations 21:11
I think that sometimes we think we have to look and act just like Jesus. I think what He really wants is for us to look and act like ourselves while letting Him shine through us.
"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin." 1 John 1:7

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely quotation.

Great shot as well!

Sherri said...

awesome pic! i wish i had a lens where i could get moon pics. mine just doesnt zoom far enough!

Tiffany said...

You are the one who took this picture!!!!! I saw this one at 2 peas...let me read the exposure! Amazing!!! I used a REMOTE CONTROL for my self portrait...its fun, believe me, timer is such a work out, and I don't know where to sit after I made my focus...I adore your moon picture, and can I say, I am jealous. =)

Tiffany said...

Melissa...you should make a post on how you did this picture. I am so jealous of this...its cloudy in my side of the world so I didn't got to take a shot. I hate nature photography, I hate the waiting. i love your picture...isn't obvious?!?! LOL!

Just Being Sam said...

You do such a great job on all your pic. Very inspiring!!!