HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

March 9...The Pinchers

Kit ss1/10 f/4 ISO 800
This has really made life easier. When I HAD (see prior post) back pain, I would use this to pick things up off the floor. I still use it, but not to prevent pain, just because it is easier.

7 comments:

Sherri said...

pretty cool :)

Krissynae said...

Very cool photo.. Were did you get that. I have the Gopher and yours looks so my stronger. Cool angle

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

I got tis at Home Depot. Don't remember the cost. It was a gift.

Michelle said...

now that looks like it would come in handy! but with twin (nuts) boys we could never have something like this in the house! LOL! great pic

Cindi Koceich said...

Hmmm...what a great idea. I could use that to pick up the toys I bend over to pick up 100 times a day!

nomo wino daph said...

Cool shot, like your dof.

Mom2Drew said...

GREAT DOF here.

My mother in law has those same things, except in red.

Looks like they would be fun to play with. I'm sure though when you had to use them, they were not as fun...