This picture was painted by my Chelsi Doll. She was so excited when she walked over to my house to show it to me for the first time. I absolutely fell in love with it. I talked her into letting me keep it. It is now framed and sits on the night stand next to my side of the bed. I think for a 7 year old it is amazing work. I think it is just so good as that painting that sold for over a million dollars. I think the "guy" who painted it dipped worms in a can of paint and then dumped them in the middle of the canvas and let them crawl off the canvas.
HHCC Please
I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Nice shot, the white frame is a little distracting for me. :) I'm impressed w/the photos on your blog.
I found the white frame distracting, too, I think mostly because of the angle of the shot. The color is beautiful!
I also think the frame is a bit distracting and doesn't add much to the overall beauty of the painting.
Lovely gallery you have!
TFS!
What a treasure, beautiful painting. Great capture of it but I gotta agree the white frame is distracting.
You guys are talking about the outside, white frame, or the inside? I can see how it is distracting. thanks!
great shot and i love the painting as well! that is awesome she has got some serious talent!
Post a Comment