HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

April 2...Footprints

75-300mm ss1/60 f/16 ISO 100
This is the footprints of my Annabelle. I didn't have her walk through this muck. BUT.......since she did, it was perfect for this weeks post. Her mother was not very happy. It was harder for me to be upset. I was wondering what I was going to do for a post today. It was taken on the trails at the local park. After the flood we had last night.

18 comments:

Lorrie said...

Yep, that's pretty slimy!! lol!

Michelle said...

perfect for slime week! love your shot.

Amanda said...

what a cool shot! perfect for the challenge!

cristina said...

I like it. Very, very cool and creative. BTW, I just realized that you're in Texas...whohoo! I'm down in Brownsville, I know it's far but we're still close don't ya think????
Nice color and composition on your shot! Very clear focus and the footsteps definitely "lead" the eye.
TFS!

AmyC said...

Aw, cute idea! Fellow Texan, here, too. :)

~Jenn H~ said...

Another Texan here, :). You already know I love this-your composition is so great!

Teri said...

Perfect for this weeks theme.

Lauren Hartman said...

Perfect slimy shot. nice job!

~*Steffie*~ said...

I really like this! The color is beautiful.

amazing grace said...

love the browny, bronze colors in this!

Jen said...

Wow! This is perfect for the challenge! (maimi_mama)

Dar Kaso said...

Great shot, perfect for this weeks theme!

Donna said...

perfect slimy picture,very creative.

Itworksforbobbi said...

This is a great shot!

Mom2Drew said...

Great slimy shot!

Cindi Koceich said...

THis is a really cool picture! I love all of the different textures and how you took a picture of the footprints and not just the mud!

Kathy said...

You nailed slimy!

Sherri said...

great shot!