HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Jan 31...Baseball




This is my Stephen. He loves sports. This is a picture of when we took him on a tour of Ranger Stadium, then to the game. It was a blast. He is one of my miricles. You see... he was hit by a truck doing 60 mph, trying to keep his dog out of the street. He should have died, but God had other plans. He was hit on Nov. 1st and wasn't expected to be out of bed until after the first of the year. He was back in school the about the second week in December. Isn't God good.



Okay this wasn't taken today. But it is a sports picture and will have to do.


SOOC Kit ss1/60 f/4 ISO 400



1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi Melissa,
I love the colors in these photos. Your son is way cute.
I got my blog back up and running...yea!