HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Jan. 3...Stop & Smell the Roses



Roses are one of my favorite smells. My DH loves to pick on me. Everytime he brings home roses, I choose the one that smells the best, I pick it. That rose stays with me all day long. It stays under my nose so that I can smell it. By the end on the day the petals are all black and wilted from the oils froms my nose. He knows that a rose isn't pretty unless it smells the part.

55mm 0.6 sec f/5.6 ISO 100

1 comment:

nomo wino daph said...

Awe, what a sweet DH you have!!
Great shot, great DOF!!