
My husband is from oil fields of west Texas. So when they started drilling for natural gas, & all the derricks went up, he got real happy. He loves the oil field. Even though it isn't oil derricks, he says," It's close enough."
SOOC 75-300mm ss1.0 f/5.6 ISO 800
I'm not a girl that likes going to a mall. I guess I spent to much time there when I was working for Sears Portrait. I don't really like to shop (I know shocking!!!) ...unless I am at The Home Depot. This is my favorite store. My dad call it, "the adult toy store." If I have a million dollars I could shop all day and not get tired. But, please, keep me away from those malls.
SOOC Kit ss1/15 f/4.5 ISO 800
I'm not a girl that likes going to a mall. I guess I spent to much time there when I was working for Sears Portrait. I don't really like to shop (I know shocking!!!) ...unless I am at The Home Depot. This is my favorite store. My dad call it, "the adult toy store." If I have a million dollars I could shop all day and not get tired. But, please, keep me away from those malls.SOOC Kit ss1/15 f/4.5 ISO 800
No comments:
Post a Comment