HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Monday, January 08, 2007

Jan 8...Waxahachie Court House

This place bring back so many memories for me. My Grandparents lived here in Waxahachie, Texas, my whole life. I remember my Grandmother use to take us for a walk from her house to the court house, all the time. She use to tell a story about a love gone bad, while she walked us around the Court House looking at all the different faces that were carved into the building. I still go back there now at times to just to think about all the thing I tend to forget, until I slow down long enough to pull those memories from the archives of my past. I love you, Ma-Ma!

SOOC Kit 20sec f/18 ISO 800

4 comments:

Debbie said...

What a special memory.

Teresa said...

A very cool picture and I love the story you shared to go with it. Thanks!

Kathy said...

Super pics. I like how you captured the "stars" on the lights...way cool.

Patti said...

Great shot. The long shutter speed really makes those lights glow