1. I am 282. Grew up in the D/FW area
3. Married the man of my dreams at 23
4. Will celebrate our 5th anniversary this year
5. Just bought our first home
6. Love poetry & have had work published
7. Illustrated a children's book
8. I like to go to the (live) Theater
9. I am really good at acting, but would rather direct
10. I am a Christian
11. My husband & I are both worship leaders
12. I like Sunday School, but love worshiping God with my friends
13. I met my husband during a worship practice
14. Have been on two Missionary trips. Ghana, Africa & Mexico
15. Like almost all styles of music, but could listen to worship all day
16. I've been so high in the mountains that I looked down on the clouds
17. I love to dance, but can't
18. My favorite movies are the Anne of Green Gables trilogy
19. Had a childhood crush on Jonathan Crombe
20. I like old friends, long walks & heart to heart talks.
21. Moonlight picnics by the lake
22. Camping
23. Fireplaces, cuddling and hot coco
24. I collect antique books & furniture
25. I also collect Stamps, foreign currency (domestic, too. who doesn't)
26. Love holding hands and getting kisses on the forehead
27. Bright colors put me in a good mood
28. I am a control freak
29. I am a perfectionist
30. Had a lens replaced in my eye at the age of 19
31. Blew out my knee at 17
32. Blew a huge whole in my ear drum by sneezing at age 5
33. I like the smell of fresh cut grass, & I'm allergic to it
34. My favorite smells are roses & the fresh smell of rain
35. I believe that Jesus Christ died FOR my sins
36. I serve God not out of Fear, but out of Love
37. I rarely make my bed, but clean floors everyday
38. I believe kids should be protected, friends cherished, & husbands adored
39. I prefer the country over the city, but want the city close by
40.I pull the top layer of skin off my lip w/my teeth when concentrating
41. My first camera took the flat disc film & I got it at age 7
42. Have taken an avg. of 500,000 pictures in my life
43. I was a District Trainer for Sears Portrait Studios
44. I love chocolate covered strawberries
45. Would join the armed forces if they would have me
46. I am proud of our military & pray for them
47. I love children
48. Think teaching is so much fun
49. I love singing, playing piano, & classical music
50. If you want to trigger my country accent, get me to say ,"shut up"
51. Cooking is an art. I like to experiment with new foods
52. I love to eat dinner at the table
53. I have some kind of party every month
54. Would like to one day adopt a child
55. The only shoes I like to wear are Big, Fluffy house shoes
56. I like BIG MAN couches
57. I stay hotter than most people I know
58. I love Scrap booking and Photography
59. I think the worst pain in the world is a broken heart. A close 2ND is a ear ache
60. I love candles and bubble bath
61. Have become a 2Peas addict
62. I collect old world stuff. ie... maps, globes & sail ships
63. I am blessed with a rich spiritual heritage
64. Good friends and strong family ties
65. Cheese is my comfort food
66. Would rather eat REAL foods than sweets
67. Would do anything for a friend in need
68. I am compassionate and sometimes have a hard time separating other's feelings from my own
69. Christmas is my favorite Birthday celebration & have been known to leave my tree up sometimes into late February
70. I was married under a canopy of trees & white lights
71. I love to travel. Have been to Africa, Mexico, & Canada
72. Have visited all but four of the states in the U.S.A.
73. I am a handy-gal. Love do it yourself.
74. I like the scenic route
75. I am a Disney fanatic
76. Like football. GO! Cowboys!
77. I like my double quarter pounder with "Mac" sauce
78. Was caught on an island during hurricane CHARLIE
79. As a child I wanted to be a Missionary, Lawyer, & Photographer
80. Figure skating is my favorite Olympic game
81. I am honest & loyal and demand it from my friends
82. I love my thick, long, black hair
83. My Smile & Laugh are my favorite features
84. I hate to shave my legs
85. I had a serious back injury at age 22
86. I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!
87. I have seen a double rainbow and a cloud with a silver lining
88. I have witnessed many miracles
89. Have morned the loss of my best friend, Kerry Benningfield
90. I don't think that a movie qualifies as a date
91. I am a sunset watcher, but sleep through the sunrise
92. I was kicked out of Mexico at gun point
93. My favorite gem is the Emerald
94. My dream is to one day pay cash for a specific piece of land and give it to my church
95. Would do anything to see my husband smile
96. I am cherished by my husband more than I deserve
97. I miss my husband when he goes to work, and long for his return
98. I have many friends, but only one true love
99. Even though I love my husband I would rather have a relationship with Jesus Christ than anything else in this world.
100. I know who I am, and I am proud. It took lots of mistakes, lessons learned twice, tears, laughter, pain, joy, heart-ache, friends, loss of friends, love, and support, to get to where I am today.
Most of all it took time in the Word of God. That's where I found out that...
I am saved by Grace. I am the head and not the tail. I am a child of the king. I am more than just a conqueror. I am redeemed. I am bought with a price. I am joint heirs with Jesus. And found out that God knew me when I was in my mothers womb, and He has a plan and a purpose for my life.
HHCC Please
I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
101. Jenn H loves you to pieces, and her life would be incomplete without you!
Post a Comment