The back roads leading up to my mothers house are some of my favorite places in my home town. Trees canopy, for the most part, both sides of the road. It is so relaxing to drive up and down these streets. Many times I will take the long way to my mother's house just to see this. It doesn't usually look like this. We just had our first winter storm here in Mansfield and I couldn't pass up the chance to photograph all the ice covering the trees. We never get real snow.
This picture is SOOC. It has purple tint and although it is pretty, it is not what I wanted. The ice I was trying to photograph on the trees was white. Not sure where the purple tint came from?
75-300mm 1/800sec f/5.6 ISO 800 WB/cloudy

2 comments:
This is absolutely beautiful. What a wonderful sight to see when you visit your mother.
I like it. Ice hanging in trees is one of my all time winter favorite scenes. I also like trees that create a canopy.
I think you captured it well...don't see the purple tint that you mentioned, might be my uncalibrated monitor.
I haven't been keeping up because of the cold, life and wanting to learn a few things.
Post a Comment