HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Jan 5...They Hold Our World...

You may see lots of kids in the future, in my pictures. My DH & I have no children of our own, but I still call them my kids. They are the children of close friends & family. I am their Aunt Missa & DH is their Uncle David. They are loved & cared for like they are our own. We fight, protect, & shelter them first and ask questions later. They are our world. They bring the laughter and innocence back into our lives.
That is why I say, "They Hold Our World, In Their Hands."

Kit 1/2 sec f/5.6 ISO 100 pp/lensbabies action
Thanks to cjhunton98 for running the action for me.

3 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

This is beautiful!
Love the effect!

~Jenn H~ said...

I'm lucky enough to say that 3 of those kids she's talking about are mine. :)Ask any one of them, they all prefer Aunt Missa and Uncle David to Mom and Dad. And you know what?...so do I.

This was a gorgeous composition before the action was run on it, I love the feel of it.

melissapaige said...

This is stunning.