skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Telling My Story In 2007
HHCC Please
I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Jan 24... Dew Drops
These are the dew drops from my back yard.
75-300mm ss1/500 f/5.6 ISO 1600
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Stuff
Canon Rebel XT
Kit Lens
75-300mm 4-5.6
Elements 4
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(125)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(32)
►
February
(28)
▼
January
(33)
Jan 31...Baseball
Jan 30... Cheering
Jan 29...Basketball
Jan 28...Bathroom Water
Jan 27...The Wedding
Jan 26...I went to the Doctor
Jan 25...The Creek
Jan 24... Dew Drops
Jan 23...Red Kane Park
Jan 22...Night Ice
I know...
Jan 21...Down Town
Jan 20...Our Favorite Things
Jan 19...Coal & Snow
Jan 18...Yeah...We Got Snow!!!
Jan 17... Mansfield Water Tower
100 Things About Me.
Jan 16... Ice Covered Tree
Jan 15... The Back Roads
Jan 14... Antiques with Sentimental Value
Jan 13... The Foundation
Jan 12... Artistic Self Portrait
Jan 11... PS2 Friend or Foe
Jan 10...Disney Fanatic
Jan 9...The Man of My Dreams
Jan 8...Waxahachie Court House
Jan 7...With Respects
Jan 6... Australia, My Dream Vacation
Jan 5...They Hold Our World...
Jan 4...Calling to Music
Jan. 3...Stop & Smell the Roses
Jan 2...Christmas Stars
Jan. 1 ... The General Lee Dream
About Me
Rheagan Leatherwood
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment