This is our First Christmas in OUR own home. I am so excited. All 3 bedrooms and both baths actually belong to US. (As long as we pay our morgage.) We woke up, did I mention, in OUR own house Christmas morning made coffee, and patiently waited for his parents to wake up. Even though what I really wanted to do was run, into OUR new guest room, and jump on the bed shouting, "Santa came, Santa came. Get up, get up!" Yeah, I wasn't real sure how they would react to their 28 year old DD-in-law, jumping on their heads. It was great to have family and friends over to celebrate the birth of Christ, who provided us with the house in the first place.
Merry Christmas!
I really wanted the Christmas stars that I had seen on all of the beautiful trees that were posted on 2peas. So here is my try. It is SOOC. Gutsy, I know.
Kit 10ss f/16 ISO 400

No comments:
Post a Comment