I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Jan 18...Yeah...We Got Snow!!!
When I saw this today I busted out laughing. Only in Texas would the snowman melt while you were building him.
75-300mm ss1/2500 f/5.6 ISO 1600
The next two pictures were taken at the local elementary school.
That snowman makes me laugh. Our one and only snowman of the year in Minn fell over before day's end. Good for you to get out and get the white stuff before it is gone. How are the classes going?
School was out today. I know it would have never been out in Minn., but you know us those crazy Texans' we cancel everything cause of a little ice & snow. Melissa H
4 comments:
That snowman makes me laugh. Our one and only snowman of the year in Minn fell over before day's end.
Good for you to get out and get the white stuff before it is gone.
How are the classes going?
School was out today. I know it would have never been out in Minn., but you know us those crazy Texans' we cancel everything cause of a little ice & snow.
Melissa H
I love that melted snowman! Great perspective. I wish we had a little white stuff around here.
Oh my gosh, that snowman pic is hilarious!
Post a Comment