HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Jan 10...Disney Fanatic


Here's me and Mickey...
Friend's 50mm. ss 1/100, f/1.8 ISO 400.

5 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

Awesome DOF!!!!
What lense was that? Love it@

Debbie said...

Great shot. I'm a Disney fan, too. Seems like we have several Disney fan in the challenge.

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

The lens used to tke this pic was the 50mm lens. It's not listed in my stuff cause it's not mine. I was playing with it trying to decide if I wanted it. Ummm.... I do. For got to post settings. I will fix that.

~Jenn H~ said...

It was the 50 1.8, and it's mine! I knew I could get her to want it! I was playing with her 75-300. :)

Hope said...

love the dof on this one.