HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Feb 1...Trey at the MAC

This is Trey. You know how I said, in one of my older posts that almost all the kids in my life call me Aunt Missa. Not him. He calls me, "Aunt Meme."
Today we went to the MAC. (Mansfield Activity Center) What fun. It was the first time I had ever gone, but he goes every week. Today, he was shooting hoops. He was really good. He would stand between 2 & five ft. away from the basket,and make it half of the time. That's better odds than I have when I shoot hoops.......on the little one. Look out! He might be a rich NBA star.

75-300mm ss1/60 f/5 ISO 800

No comments: