HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Jan 4...Calling to Music

I have had a passion for music my entire life. I grew up singing as a little girl, at church, almost every Sunday. God was so good to me. As I got older HE taught me to play piano. Then I started leading worship in Youth Group, then for "Big Church." (That's what we called it!) I met my husband on the church stage durring worship practice. We were married just under 2 years later. So, I guess, this picture is my way of saying,
"We go together like a wink & a Smile."


Kit Lens 1/3 sec f/5.6 ISO 100 pp/ink outline filter

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I like the composition a lot on this one...it goes very well with your story.