HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Jan 25...The Creek

This creek holds a memory for me and my brothers. The story goes something like this. When I was about a year old I was staying with my brothers at the house. They put me down for a nap and decided to leave me to go hunting down at the creek. After awhile they saw my mother driving by and they took off running trying to beat my mother back to the house. When my mother walked into the house she found me awake and sitting on the table with a butcher knife in my hands. Lets just say that when my brothers came running in the house out of breath they were wishing they had taken a nap with me. I think that was the only time they ever wished that my dad would have spanked them.

I was really suprized at the green grass since we just had a really bad freeze.
7
0-300mm ss1/60 f/4.5 ISO 400


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa,
This is great, good reflection and that green is so luscious!
Thanks for the lovely comment!
My blogger got all messed up and I could cry. They prompted me to change my password which I did, now I can sign in but not sign into my old blogs. I'm not really sure what to do.
I'll be back to look at what I've missed over the last few days, on a quick glance it looks like I am missing some good stuff.