HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Jan 21...Down Town

The Far Best Theater is the best entertainment we have in Mansfield. I try to get my husband to take me every time a new show opens. We also have a movie theater, but frankly, moves don't come anywhere near being as entertaining as the LIVE theater.

SOOC Kit ss1/250 f/13 ISO1600


You wouldn't think by looking at it, but my little Mansfield is not so little any more. When I was growing up here there was about a pop. of 3,000 people living here. Now we have more kids in the three High Schools than we had in the whole town. I think at last count there was over 25 or 30 school in town. Why can't it stay small & country?

SOOC Kit ss1/640 f/13 ISO 1600


2 comments:

mel said...

This makes me homesick! I love small towns, and this shot captures the cozy feeling of downtown shops. I think you captured a feeling a lot of people have about their small towns. Great work!!

Kathy said...

Very cool pic. That is so cool that your town has grown like this but kept its small town ambiance on main street.