HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Jan 14... Antiques with Sentimental Value



This is something else about me. I love antiques. This was my great-aunts Vanity. I use to watch her put on her make-up. We she passed my mother got it. When I moved into my fist home, at the end last year, she gave it to me. When I look at it I think if Sunday afternoon lunch. Curly pasta with fried potatoes, hominy and mill gravy. She was one of the sweetest women ever to live. I love you, Me-Ma.


Kit 1/10sec f/5.6 ISO 1600

1 comment:

Hope said...

I also love antiques. What a wonderful piece to have.