I remember that my Me-Ma had an aloe plant. That thing was so huge. It must of been at least two feet wide, and over a foot tall. Really thinking about it seemed even bigger than that. It was the first thing we went for when we got burned.
This is the only plant in my house. It is the aloe plant the my mother-in-law gave us. It is the only thing that looks alive on our land.
Kit ss1/25 f/5.6 ISO 1600

2 comments:
Thanks for posting a comment--ok I am an idiot what is OIC??? Probably something obvious Im sure? :) I LOVE THE PICTURES-- I have been begging for a Canon digital that has all of the gadgets where I can take some shots like that--The ballpark is gorgeous! Wanna come take pics of two beautiful little girls? I need a new photographer!! Have a great day.
way cool great picture!!!
Post a Comment