HHCC Please
I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!
Feb 14...My Valentine

Kit ss1/25 f/4 ISO 400

SOOC Kit ss1/40 f/5.6 ISO 1600

Kit ss1/80 f/4 ISO 400

SOOC Kit ss1/125 f/3.5 ISO 1600

SOOC Kit ss1/40 f/5.6 ISO 1600

SOOC Kit ss1/160 f/5.6 ISO 1600

Kit ss1/5 f/14 ISO 1600

Kit ss1/25 f/4 ISO 400

Kit ss1/15 f/5.6 ISO 400
This is my Valentine! Isn't he Gorgeous. I am so blessed to have the best husband in the world. He is so sweet, honest, & loyal. I'm so glad that he decided to..."BE MINE".
2 comments:
aww those are sweet pics love them. wish my husband would let me take his pic :)
He's almost as good-looking as he is sweet...but not quite. :) I love them all, but if you don't frame the sepia one and hang it in his music room-I will! Tell him he has more patience than all the other husbands in the world put together. And don't forget-you're not the only blessed one. After all, he has you.
Post a Comment