skip to main | skip to sidebar

Telling My Story In 2007

HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Feb 20...Red Light, Green Light

75-300mm ss1/15 f/5.6 ISO 1600

75-300mm ss1/15 f/5.6 ISO 1600
Posted by Rheagan Leatherwood at 11:45 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Stuff

  • Canon Rebel XT
  • Kit Lens
  • 75-300mm 4-5.6
  • Elements 4

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (125)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  March (32)
    • ▼  February (28)
      • Feb 28...I'm a Firebug
      • Feb 27...Land That I Love
      • Feb 26...My Canon
      • Feb 25...Sunset Water Tower
      • Feb 24...Speed Limit Sign
      • Feb 23...Power Lines
      • Feb 22...Yellow Stripes
      • Feb 21...Ft. Worth Skyline
      • Feb 20...Red Light, Green Light
      • Feb 19...Night Traffic
      • Feb 18...Pop Gun
      • Feb 17...Papa Houston's Pipe
      • Feb 16...Trey
      • Feb 15..."Anything Can Happen"
      • Feb 14...My Valentine
      • Feb 13...1923 Silver Dollar
      • Feb 12...The Match Box Car
      • Feb 11...The Dying Rose
      • Feb 10...THe Purple Weed
      • Feb 9...The Aloe Plant
      • Feb 8...Not Sure
      • Feb 7...Dead Flower
      • Feb 6...The Sunset
      • Feb 5...The Trails
      • Feb 4...The Ballpark In Arlington
      • Feb 3...Chelsi in #22
      • Feb 2..Old MHS Stadium
      • Feb 1...Trey at the MAC
    • ►  January (33)

About Me

Rheagan Leatherwood
View my complete profile
 
Website Counter
Free Counter