HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Feb 10...THe Purple Weed

This is a weed I found in my back yard. It has color...so I took a picture.

I use to pick a bunch of these as a little girl and give them to my mother. It wasn't 'til I pick them for Me-Ma that I found out that they were weeds. She was allergic to them. Broke my heart.


75-300mm 1/250 f/5.6 ISO 200

2 comments:

Sherri said...

cool pic i always loved these weeds as a kid thought they were pretty flowers :)

Kathy said...

Very pretty weed - don't think we have those here.