HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Feb 3...Chelsi in #22


Chelsi, she is such a good girl. She has been a really big help to me. She is so sweet & tender hearted. This past summer my back was acting up really bad. I could hardly get out of bed, much less keep my house clean. She would come over and help me everyday. She didn't have, too.
But, she did. All I could afford was $1 a day, so I really don't think the money was the only reason she came over. I was so greatful. When my husband came home, many times, I would be crying. I really don't know what I would have done without her. She's my Chelsi Doll & I love her.

Kit ss1/60 f/3.5 ISO 1600

No comments: