HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Feb 27...Land That I Love

Kit ss1/100 f/6.3 ISO 400
This is the piece of land, that I was brought home from the hospital to, when I was born. I own it now. I have spent a lot of time cleaning it up. One day it is my dream to have a home built on it. I think it is so beautiful out here. It smells like country. Can't beat that.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

great shot makes me want to go for a hike thru the woods! and btw i would love cc most of my pics are just snapshots and to learn and the best way i can think to learn would be for someone else to help me! so give it to me!