HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Feb 13...1923 Silver Dollar

Kit ss1/3 f/11 ISO 400

Kit ss1/6 f/5.6 ISO 1600


Kit ss1/8 f/5.6 ISO 1600



Kit ss1/50 f/5.6 ISO 1600




Kit ss1/15 f/5.6 ISO 1600

I collect coins. I think it is so cool to look back on history and just imagine where this coin has been and what it has bought. I bet someone work really hard to earn this coin at one time. I'm sure it fed little children. Somewhere down the road, I'm sure it was spent to take kids to see a Disney movie. Who really knows? I can only imagine.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

cool pictures :) and great thoughts too.