HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Feb 2..Old MHS Stadium

I have lived in Mansfield nearly my whole life. I have to admit, the only time I have ever gone to a football game was when my brother was in High School and he played in the band. I use to have so much fun watching him play the trumpet. His face would get all red and he would look like he was going to explode. He is amazing though, he is the only person I have ever seen that could play the trumpet while smiling. Looks pretty hard to me.

Sooc Kit ss1/1000 f/5 ISO 100

No comments: