HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Feb 22...Yellow Stripes

Kit ss1/25 f/5.6 ISO 1600
Here it is, the funny, "How I got this picture." My husband and I went out looking for a spot on the top of a hill. I wanted the angle and thought that it would be safest. I would wait until there were no cars in site, then I would run and lay one the road and take a picture. We could see about a mile, going in both directions. I can't tell you how many times my husband told me, "If you don't get out of that road you are going to get hit." Did I listen? Well....duh! I'm still here aren't I? It took me about 20min to get this shot. Why does traffic have to increase when I want to play in the street?

1 comment:

Sherri said...

love it!