HHCC Please
I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
What a great take on this weeks theme! I love that second shot of your son playing with the gel and piping it out. TFS
well, yeah, you gotta play with the slime! great job on this...love the color of the slime...er...gel!
Fun take on the theme. He looks like he's having a lot of fun playing with the hair gel. Great shots.
great pictures and good idea to add coloring to make it more photographic. Sure looks gooey and slimy!!
What an awesome aunt you are!! These are great shots! It looks like he's having sooo much fun!!
These are cute! And he is adorable! Why do little boys have so much fun with slimy things?
I LOVE that second one!!! GREAT job coloring the gell to blue, works perfectly here.
Looks like he is having lots of fun. Great idea to color the gel, I would never have thought of that!
The first and third are my faves--I like the second one, but wish you could see more of his face. Well done!!
way cool! what a cute little boy!
Post a Comment