Today was the first performance of
"Heaven's Gates & Hell Flames",
at church. It was so awesome. I actually went all three nights, because it was so good. When I saw this picture, I decided there was nothing in the world more slimy than Satan.
The Bible says, in John 10:10, "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly."
You see, Jesus Christ, the son of the Most High God, was killed on a cross FOR the sins of you and me. Then on the third day he arose from the dead. "I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
50mm ss1/1250 f/1.8 ISO 1600It's Easter! There is nothing that I enjoy more, than knowing that Jesus is alive and is coming back for me. When he does I will not have to hear, "I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity" Matthew 7:23, but he will welcome me into heaven, to be with him, FOREVER!
DO you know where you will spend eternity?
Happy Easter!!!

3 comments:
Happy Easter to you too! Great photos - I like how golden the keys look. Good job!
My DH and I were both in this drama a few years back. I played one of the drug addicts and my DH, played satan. I can remember how emotional we both were after every performance and how wonderful it was when we would see people come to Jesus. Are you in the production? If so...what part are you playing?
Sounds like quite a production.
Wish I had seen something like that this year. oh, and Yes, I do know where I'll spend eternity! Celebrating with my Savior!
Post a Comment