HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

April 3...Find Something Slimy

75-300 ss1/15 f/13 ISO 1600

I found another slimy. LOL! Really! You have to look for it, but it's there. Hint. It's green. Yea you got it. If you can't figure it out it's moss. You know I am a "bend the rules kind of girl." Hope you like.

17 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Bend away!!!

This is gorgeous! Love the SS on your water! Wish we had water here, but I live in a semi-desert environment, where nose-bleeds abound;)

Amanda said...

Beautiful job with the waterfall! And yes, I see the slime! Great job!

Michelle said...

great take on the theme! that stuff certainly is slimy...i love your capture! the rocks so naturally frame the fall. great job!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty waterfall shot! And yes algea (?sp) is very slimy! TFS

barb said...

Beautiful shot!!!

Jen said...

Very nice. Once again... I need to find a waterfall.. are there any in South Florida??

I think the picture is great.
(miami_mama)

robin said...

This is beautiful. I really like the composition, texture and color. I can see a little slime there!

Me said...

Perfectly slimy. I climbed a waterfall in Jamaica, and to say they can be slimy would be an understatement. Great shot.

Sara said...

Sooo pretty. I tried to take a waterfall yesterday, but forgot my tripod >doh!< so none for me.
Algea is so pretty till you touch it, isn't it ;)

Cindi Koceich said...

Where is this! It rocks (no pun intended!!

Kathy said...

Well, that is "slimy" that is easy on the eyes. I like the photo a whole lot.

jen said...

Slippery and slimy no doubt! Great capture.

Dar Kaso said...

I see the slime but the waterfall is just gorgeous, beautiful shot.

Heather said...

This is beautiful. Good job.

Tiffany said...

looks like a painting!! how did you do it. You always have great PS creativity with your photos.

Teri said...

wow awesome shot

Lorrie said...

nice shot and I definitely think that moss is slimy.... especially if you slip on it and then fall! I love the waterfall!