HHCC Please

I joined 2Peas to learn and I want to learn from the best so hit me with all you have. I want to know everything that is wrong so that I can learn from my mistakes, and grow. HHCC is the best way for me to do that. Thanks!

Friday, April 06, 2007

April 7...Droplet

SOOC 75-300 ss1/400 f/5.6 ISO 800
THis slimy thing is getting harder and harder. How many more days of this stuff do we have. Okay so this is not actually a picture of slime, it is a picture of water covering slime. I thought getting the droplet would be more fun than the gunk underneath it.

8 comments:

Itworksforbobbi said...

Wow that's a cool shot!

Haleigh said...

What a great shot. It's so clear! Great job.

Michelle said...

love the stop-action you got! it's definitely a murky, slimy shot. great job!

Hillary said...

Great Shot!!

Mom2Drew said...

OOoo, very very fun! It reminds of the swamp Shrek lives at.

Jan said...

I love the way you froze the droplet in mid-action. Very cool!!

Sherri said...

way cool!

Sue said...

That is one cool water droplet shot! Just love it!